Saturday, September 11, 2010

Akshay Kumar Birthday News Interviews – About Celebration MasterChef India Show

Akshay Kumar Original Name - Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia


Akshay Kumar Birthdate - 9 September 1967

(1) Akshay Kumar celebrated his 43th Birthday at Birthdate 9 September 1967 and it was day to relax and have simple, private fun with his family – the way the star enjoys the special occasion every year.

As per Latest Akshay Kumar Interviews, he said that, “I want to work less and give more time to my family, especially my son. Today, I will be taking my wife out for a date. A young man leaps into his scientist uncle's time machine to discover the dating years of his parents. You see, they are constantly fighting now, and the son wants to find out what went wrong when they were young... why are things bad between them now, and see if he might rework their love story in 2010.”

"Besides, I would also want to re-release my film Sangharsh which is close to my heart but did not do well. Ash is a beautiful person and a thorough professional. We shared a great rapport since our Khakee days."

(2) As Akshay Kumar will judge Tele Show MasterChef India show on Star Plus beginning from October 16, he reminded his old days.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "Before I became an actor, I was working as a Chef in Thailand. This was the only job that I managed to get there, and I loved cooking that time. This show takes me to back to my roots...reminds me of my past. Cooking has fascinated me since I was 14. I like cooking. I cook whenever I am at home may be once a week or once a month”

"It will showcase different traditional 'Hindustani Khaana'. The show will provide a platform to acknowledge and encourage the culinary skills of passionate cooks and groom them to become professionals."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP