Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kareena Kapoor Beauty Tips Secrets Interview Latest 2010

Kareena Kapoor Interview 2010 :-

(1) Kareena Kapoor Makeup Mantra:-


During the day, I wear no make-up at all. For a night out, I line my eyes with black kohl.

I also love a smoky-eyed look with Yves Saint Laurent’s brown eye pencil. Plus, I curl my eyelashes and use lots of YSL mascara. For lips, I prefer to use a pale pink lipstick.


(2) Kareena Kapoor Handbag Essentials:-

Under all the junk (my wallet, credit card and odd papers) you’ll find my favorite “Cherish” MAC lipstick, the MAC blush “Improper Copper” and a Chanel kohl pencil in black. I can’t live without my kohl pencil.

(3) Kareena Kapoor Perfume Choice:-

I love Jean Paul Gaultier. For special occasions, I apply Un Jardin en Méditerranée by Hermès.

(4) Kareena Kapoor Beauty Icons:-

I think Scarlett Johansson is beautiful. I like her face, her body and her hair. I also love Julia Roberts for always looking fresh.

(5) Kareena Kapoor tress talk:-

I love oiling my hair with a mix of almond, castor, coconut and olive oils. I do this once a month. I use a Kérastase shampoo specifically for dry hair, and follow it with a blow-dry.

(6) Kareena Kapoor Beauty Rituals:-

I use a Lancôme face wash. I try to avoid creams because of their chemical content. In cold weather, I use Clarins’ HydraQuench Rich Cream, and on a beach I use a Clarins sunscreen. I don’t believe in facials.

(7) Kareena Kapoor Diet Chart:-

I’m a vegetarian and believe in eating lots of green vegetables, like spinach, fenugreek and broccoli. I eat healthy meals with lots of whole grains and don’t cut down on carbs. I eat every 2-3 hours. At night, I usually have dal, vegetables, curd and roti or brown rice. I try to drink at least 6-8 glasses of boiled water every day.

(8) Kareena Kapoor Fitness Regime:-

I do ashtanga and power yoga for an hour every day.

(9) The Beauty Black Book

• Trainer

Twinkle at Cosmic Fusion by Payal Gidwani Tiwari, Mumbai. Tel. 022-61427178.

• Spa and mani-pedi

Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur. Tel. 0141-2680101.

Kareena Kapoor Hairstylist

Pompy Hans, Mumbai. Tel. 09867728214.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP