Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hrithik Roshan Latest News – Signed Upcoming Movie Paani

Latest Hrithik Roshan News 2010:-

Hrithik Roshan Upcoming Movies 2010:-

Kitesrelease date 21th May, Pani, Zindagi Milegi Na Dubara

(1) Kites movie of Hrithik Roshan after much delay and little bit controversy has finally been set to release on May 21.

As per Bollywood Hunk Hrithik Roshan wife Suzanne Roshan Twitter Page Updation, about the signing of his next movie with Shekhar Kapoor – Paani. She tweeted – “H has signed Paani”.


Director Shekhar Kapoor told that, A film that has lived in my consciousness for almost 5 years, when I watched 50 women and children standing in the hot sun in Mumbai, with each carrying a bucket, waiting for a tap to start dripping with water.

(2) Latest Hrithik Roshan Interviews: - Kangana Ranaut has that spirit of that mountain girl, and that explains why she makes movies for the love of it and doesn’t let insecurities come anywhere close. She has been a pleasure to work with.

(3) Bollywood Macho Man Hrithik Roshan and Mexican beauty Barbara Mori together sizzle on 'Cineblitz' Magazine's latest issue for May 2010.

Barbara Mori Interview:-I met Hrithik when Suzanne was pregnant. I was away from my home but they are so warm people that they made me feel like a family. I am a very emotional girl. When I met the Roshan family, I fell in love with them.

(4) About Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 named ‘Zindagi Milegi Na Dubara’,In Latest Katrina Kaif Interview 2010, she said that,

Although she is not acquainted with the hunk, she would like to work with him and is looking forward to the film. It`s a brilliantly written script and I am looking forward to working with Hrithik. I don`t know him at all. The film will go on floors in three weeks from now after the release of Kites. The movie has the ability to emerge as a progressive new cinema.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP