Thursday, April 1, 2010

Latest Shahrukh Khan News – about Twitter and IPL 2010 Interviews

Shahrukh Khan Latest News:-

(1) Bollywood Superstar Shahrukh Khan is apparently fed up of Twitter. SRK announced some hours ago that he will be closing his Twitter account and today will feature his last few tweets. Shahrukh Khan’s mention of closing his Twitter account is not an April fool joke and he is serious about it. Shahrukh Khan Feels that Twitter is reducing his creativity level and he spends much time procrastinating.

(2) Today IPL Cricket Match between Deccan Chargers and Bollywood Badshah Shahrukh Khan owned Kolkata Knight Riders commences at 8.00 pm IST and this is happening at Kolkata.

(3) The graph of the performance of Bollywood Megastar Shahrukh Khan Team Kolkata Knight Riders in the ongoing season of IPL has been erratic - Kabhi up, Kabhi down. After it lost to Delhi Daredevils by a big margin on Monday, SRK was disappointed with his team’s performance.


(4) As earlier I read few lines about Bollywood Super Hero Shahrukh Khan Interview 2010, he said as per below lines that,

About Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 2010 Performance: - “I am disappointed & will try and sleep this disappointment off. Hope the team introspects & comes back strong. Professionals can do that,” the superstar posted on his twitter page. This loss was due to toss. The last hitch because of pitch. Time for excuses is over. Either we play better or keep being deserving losers.

“I don't want to be anonymous... I'm very honest about that. I love being recognized, I love people liking me, I love the fact that people scream when I go out, I think I'll miss all that when it's taken away, and I don't even think about it,” Shahrukh said in a television interview recently.”

“I think that's why I work harder every year, every day, every month and every moment. I'm not standing and counting the people outside my house, but I don't want them to lessen.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP