Friday, April 30, 2010

Bollywood Hottest Couples Katrina Kaif Salman Khan News

(1) Bollywood Hottest Actress Katrina Kaif and Bold Actor Salman Khan may be tight-lipped about their relationship status, but they have been voted the hottest couple of the decade in a poll by MSN India that also declared Bollywood Badshah Shahrukh Khan the actor of the decade.

The two have beaten other Bollywood Hot Couples the likes of Abhishek Bachchan Aishwarya Rai, Bipasha Basu John Abraham and Saif Ali Khan Kareena Kapoor.

As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews 2010 she said that, “Ya! I am not one belonging to the Bollywood Hindi Film Industry.

Everyone has a Godfather. I have not one but many Godfathers who may have helped me attain the kind of success I have achieved in this short span of my career.

Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar have definitely helped me get to the horizon. I would also credit the blessings showered upon me by the almighty God which is why I have been able to achieve success.


(2) Sonakshi Sinha, Shatrugan Sainha Daughter and Salman Khan's leading lady in Dabaang, has been shooting in Dubai for the film.

The film being produced by Arbaaz Khan has Salman playing a corrupt cop. The main lead playing a corrupt cop is quite a first in Indian cinema.


(3) Salman Khan arrived in Dubai last week to shoot scenes for his forthcoming film Dabang because the fall-out from the ash of an Icelandic volcano prevented him from reaching Europe. The production team was forced to reschedule plans to shoot in Switzerland, turning instead to Dubai.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP