Sunday, April 4, 2010

Amitabh Bachchan Latest News – joined Wildlife Campaign




Latest Amitabh Bachchan News
: -

(1) Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has self-confessed insomniacs.

For years now the sleeping habits or rather the waking habits of Amitabh Bachchan has been discussed endlessly. That the
Big B reads or blogs incessantly through the night.

(2) Bollywood Superstar Amitabh Bachchan again got caught in the cobweb of politics and the media did not fail to target him. Bachchan is the brand ambassador of Gujarat Tourism Industry and this has left Congress fuming so much so that the latter is put out by his presence.

(3) Bollywood Legend Actor Amitabh Bachchan is upbeat about his work owing to the fresh ideas that come out of young filmmakers. "It's extraordinary that today I'm offered roles that I've never come across in all these years of my career.

That's what gets me going. I say to myself, 'This is something new, let me try it', and I put myself to the test."


(4) Concerned over the dwindling number of tigers in India, Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan Thursday joined a campaign to save the big cat, which he described as ’symbolic’ of the country’s wildlife wealth.

‘The
tiger is symbolic of India’s wildlife wealth. It is in danger because of rampant poaching and the ineffectiveness of our system to stop its killing.

Collective action is the need of the hour,’ Bachchan told reporters at a function here.‘It is our responsibility to not only initiate a public movement but also ensure that it gains momentum,’ he added.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP