Thursday, November 12, 2009

Neil Nitin Mukesh Ranbir Kapoor Bollywood Hot Actors News Gossips




Bollywood Hot Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh
Said that,”Ranbir and I are competitors”

Their grandfathers were best friends, their fathers enjoy great camaraderie and Neil Nitin Mukesh says he and Bollywood Hot Actor Ranbir Kapoor are pals too. But he also admits that there is healthy rivalry between them.

"Ranbir and I are of course competitors. But there's no negative rivalry between us. Our respective fathers (Nitin Mukesh and Rishi Kapoor) would kill us if we behaved like two brats fighting for the same roles," Neil said.

"I'm proud that Ranbir's and my grandfather (Raj Kapoor and Mukesh) were very close friends. My father and Ranbir Kapoor's father adore each other. Ranbir is like my younger brother," he added

Neil's Bollywood Upcoming Movie Jail and Ranbir's Bollywood Upcoming Movie Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani released on the same day."I'd want Ranbir's film to do as well as mine," Neil says. "Fortunately, Jail and Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab look like north and south poles."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP