Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lara Dutta Birthday – was first after her marriage with Tennis Player Mahesh Bhupathi

Lara Dutta Birthday Wallpapers Pics


































(1) Just Few Days ago, Bollywood Actress Lara Dutta celebrated her 33rd birthday which was her first tying the knot with Tennis player Mahesh Bhupathi.

Lara Dutta Birthdate – 16th April 1978

Not sure but might be for this coming year she will take her to new heights with Chalo Dilli Movie for which she is playing Lead Actress and Producer role.

(2) As per Latest Lara Dutta Interviews, she said that, “It’s the same. I see so little of Mahesh as was the case even before our marriage.”

“Mahesh has no aspirations to act, but he is definitely going to make films. His company Big Daddy Productions is co-producing Chalo Dilli along with my production house Bheegi Basanti Entertainment.”

Chalo Dilli Release Date – 29th April 2011

“Shashant approached me to play the role of Mihika Banerjee, which I accepted. At that time, Shashant was looking for a producer and he wanted somebody established to come on board.”

“That’s when Mahesh suggested that he and I produce the film together. Mahesh and I complement each other well. He has a wonderful business sense while I am familiar with the functioning of the industry.”

“The script was written keeping Vinay in mind. When I read the script, I felt that Vinay and my pairing would be the USP of the film because people would be seeing us together for the first time.”

“I wish we had the extravagance of shooting for 68 days. Every time I was giving a shot, I knew at the back of my mind that my unit hadn’t dispersed for dinner or I knew the sun would set in two hours and we had four hours of shoot left. There were so many wonderful moments during the filming, but I was too exhausted to enjoy any of those.” explains Lara, a self-proclaimed “hard taskmaster."

“I want things to be done in a certain manner. Like most women, I see to it that they are done efficiently.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP