Sunday, January 1, 2012

Amitabh Bachchan Awards 2011 - The Lokmat Maanbindu

Big B recently received the Lokmat Maanbindu Award 2011 from President Pratibha Patil for his contribution to the world of cinema and entertainment.

As per Latest Amitabh Bachchn Interviews, he said that, I consider myself extremely fortunate to have received this prestigious award, and I offer my heartfelt gratitude to Lokmat and to everyone connected with the Lokmat family.

And except my parents and education, whatever else I have been blessed with - recognition and public respect, my life partner and my grihast jeevan, my children, my grandchildren - I have received only because of the love, respect and honour I have received from this wonderful, benevolent land of Maharashtra.

I will forever be proud that I am a part of Maharashtra, because whatever I have received, whatever I am today, is solely because of Maharashtra and Mumbai.

This year, I had the opportunity of doing some good work in the field of art.



I worked in Aarakshan, the film that held a mirror to the nation on the state of education in India today, and the way several instruments of education are being established today.

I have spent 42 years- that's more than three fourths of my life- in the venerable land of Mumbai and Maharshtra.

I would like to say that today is my venerable mother's death anniversary, and I believe that this award I have received today contains not just your love and blessings, but also those of my mother. Thank you for this!"

Most Famous British actor Gary Oldman from Hollywood who recently won Bafta Awards looking forward to doing a Bollywood film someday.

Best known as Sirius Black in Harry Potter and Jim Gordon in Christopher Nolan’s Batman series, the actor also has hits like True Romance, Leon and Air Force One to his credit.

Bollywood Awards 2012 are like appreciation to his work it gives him encouragement and also responsibility to perform well.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP