Tuesday, February 9, 2010

John Abraham Latest Hot News – Want to follow Girlfriend Bipasha Basu

Bollywood Hunk Hot John Abraham is bowled over by his girlfriend and Hot Actress Bipasha Basu's new chiseled figure and he now wants to follow her fitness mantra. "I have tried Bipasha Basu Workout DVD personally and found it to be equally good for men as well, although it is meant for women. I just think that I should follow her routine now," John told reporters here today. "She is in the most amazing shape. When I looked at her recently, my jaws dropped as I said this can't be for real.

This is the best; she is in the prime shape of her life," the actor said
Bipasha, who is known to be a fitness freak, has created a unique workout programme lasting 25 minutes in 'Love Yourself' launched last week.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP