Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shahid Kapoor Latest News – Upcoming Movie Mausam

Shahid Kapoor, who is playing the main role in his actor father, Pankaj Kapoor Directorial Debut Bollywood Upcoming Movie Mausam has finalized the leading lady for the Movie but the star is not yet ready to reveal the identity.

The names that are doing the rounds are Shatrughan Sinha Daughter Sonakshi Sinha, Sharon Prabhakar Daughter Shazahn Padamsee and Govinda Daughter Narmada but Shahid said that none of them has been auditioned for the movie.

"Even I read about this that Sonakshi, Shazahn and Narmada were auditioned for the film. Well, the fact is that no one, and let me emphasize again, no one has been auditioned at all for Mausam. We have already finalized the leading lady for the film," Shahid said.

The title Mausam too hasn't been finalized.

"This is just a working title. Everything else related to the film has been locked and we would be making a final announcement around the cast and the crew very soon. For the moment, this is all that I can commit," the 27-year-old actor told PTI.

Shahid has wrapped up the shoot of the Parmeet Sethi's yet untitled film with Anushka Sharma, hence bringing to an end a hectic time period that saw three back to back releases in the form of Kaminey, Dil Bole Hadippa and Chance Pe Dance.

"This is the first time in so many months that I am having a proper break for myself. The last time I remember something like this was after the release of Vivah and before the arrival of Jab We Met when I had a six month break. Now I have two more months to go for the shooting to begin for 'Mausam' and I feel that there is so much time that I have for myself," the actor said.

Happy about a brief period of relaxation that he has for himself, Shahid is also looking forward to utilizing it productively to do some introspection.

"When you are working in a film, your entire time belongs to your producer. But this is my time and thankfully I can choose to spend it my way. At least I know what I am going to do for next 2-3 months. I have all the time available for me to prepare for Mausam and meanwhile also think about the direction I wish to take in my career," Shahid said.

With the promotion of Paathshaala getting ready to kick start any moment, release of Milenge Milenge also on the anvil, Yash Raj Films about to announce the release timeline of the Parmeet Sethi film and dad Pankaj Kapoor giving final touches to pre-production of 'Mausam', it is definitely going to be one busy year ahead for Shahid.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP