Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aamir Khan Onscreen romance with director wife Kiran Rao

As per Latest Aamir Khan Interviews, she said that, “She was reading Yasmin so well that I tried to coax her to do the role. But ziddi hai ladki (the girl is stubborn), she wouldn’t agree.

Eventually, Kriti (Malhotra) played the part beautifully. But it would have been fun to romance Kiran on screen. I don’t think there were any similarities”


“Reena and I had run away together and got married in the courtroom. I had a civil registered marriage with Kiran too, but after that, we went off to Panchgani for a four-day ‘personalized’ wedding. The New Year revelry stretched to a marriage and a honeymoon that involved around 200 family and close friends. And the honeymoon continues.”

“When I married Reena, I was only 21 and not really ready for marriage. And with Kiran, it was a second marriage and both of us were sensitive to that fact.

Imran Khan and Avantika have been together for eight years now. They are mature, strong individuals with minds of their own and were ready for a commitment.

That’s how it should be.”


“It’s an exciting script and brings me back with my 3 Idiots heroine, Kareena (Kapoor) and Rani (Mukherji) with whom I’ve done Ghulam and Mangal Panday.”

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Kiran Rao said that, “Never say never but I have no intentions of facing the camera at the moment even though I was into dramatics when in school and college.”

“Aamir is the one who’ll start work on a new film soon.”

“They caught trains between 7 and 7.30. Half an hour later, Ajmal Kasab entered the station and began spraying bullets everywhere. We could have lost some friends. I’ll never forget that.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP