Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hrithik Roshan Hot Wallpapers News – complimented by Shammi Kapoor





(1) Now here want to talk about “Duggu”.. upps, so before you jump to any conclusion Duggu means Hrithik Roshan who is is currently in London for Madame Tussaud.
Before few days ago he was complimented by Veteran Bollywood Actor Shammi Kapoor.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "Yes, I did speak to him. As a matter of fact he was taking off and was on a flight when I called him.

I had seen Guzaarish and I thought that he was brilliant and we must encourage the boy. So I called him."
As per Latest Hrithik Roshan Interviews, he said that, "I requested the air hostess, was hoping she would allow me but unfortunately she didn't know me. But being a Shammi Kapoor fan, I did as fans should and took the call.

And it was all worth it. It's the first time I received a compliment from him. Made my day!"


(2) Duggu is very much exited to work with Shahrukh Khan. Do you know about ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum’?? However both are once again paired in Director Farhan Akhtar Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name ‘Don 2-The Chase Continues’.

(3) 37 years old he is having a great start to the New Year as was voted the most desirable man of 2010 in an online poll.

Recently he said that, “I’m flying to London on 14th Jan. It’s an amazing feeling. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought of unveiling my own wax statue. I remember standing in line for three hours to get into the museum when I was 12.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP