Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hrithik Roshan Wife Suzanne Roshan – Helpful Husband for her

For Upcoming Bollywood Remakes in 2011, “Agneepath Hrithik Roshan started filming and was spotted in Andheri with his wife Suzanne trying to oversee the business venture that she is rolling out. He is hands on with his wife's business plan.

He is very passionate about what his wife is doing and is extremely proud telling the world about it.

At 27th February 2011, she launched her second interior design store called The Charcoal Project. The 14,000 sq ft store is the couple's baby and Duggu been taking out time to be as involved as time permits.

The store has a wide spectrum of products ranging from French antique furniture, home accessories, dinnerware, table linen, crockery, soft furnishings, installations, artifacts, and limited edition photo-art and accent pieces.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I found inspiration in the woods for The Charcoal Project. When I visualize an empty space in its most Grey state it appears lifeless, Charcoal that is almost black only radiates red when a spark is put to it, the process by which each project is given life is called The Charcoal Project. My store aspires to influence all the victims of a curious mind, to stretch the concept of design to another level.

Her business will have a grand launch soon and he wanted to make sure that he is on top of things and completes as much important work as he can before he starts Agneepath Movie.

As per Latest Hrithik Roshan Interviews, he said that, "I will be a constant support for Suzanne. I'm very happy and proud that she has decided to do something like this. It has been her dream and I will be there beside her to make sure that things are always in place."

“When I was young, I was very stubborn. I’d never see the other person’s point of view. I’d never saying sorry or apologies to anyone either.”

“I clearly remember once I met Suzanne with a very long face and when she asked me, ‘What’s wrong?’, I replied that I had an altercation with my mom and I was not too happy about it.”
“She told me to go and give my mother a big hug. In my family, we were never used to hugging each other. I don’t know why but it was just something that we never did.”

“But after Suzanne told me to do so I garnered enough courage and went up to the terrace where my mother was sitting. I walked up to her and hugged her tight. I could see tears rolling down her cheeks.”

“It (the hug incident) was the most valuable thing that she taught me in my life. Even now, when we fight and then we decide to end it, it’s just a matter of walking up to each other and giving each other a hug.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP