Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Aamir Khan Kiran Rao Baby Boy - through IVF surrogacy




(1) At 1st December, Aamir Khan and his director producer wife Kiran Rao welcome their first born son.

The couple, in an openness that is rare in the Indian society, announced that their son was born through surrogacy using the IVF (in-vitro fertilization) technique.

As per Latest Aamir Khan Interviews, he said that, "This baby is especially dear to us because he was born to us after a long wait and some difficulty. We were advised to have a baby through IVF-surrogacy, and we feel very grateful to the Almighty that all has gone well".

They underwent treatment with Dr Firuza Parikh, who heads Jaslok Hospital's IVF department in Bombay.

This famous Bollywood couple married in December 2005. Aamir (46) has two other children from his first wife, Reena Dutta.

(2) Recently Aamir Khan appointed as the national brand ambassador for UNICEF to promote child nutrition was recently asked how he could promote nutrition since he had once endorsed a soft drink brand that causes malnutrition among children.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, “I don’t have a tainted past. I haven’t done any work till date that would hurt anyone… at least not deliberately. But, if anyone still got hurt then I’d just say sorry to them from the bottom of my heart.”

“I did Taare Zameen Par because these things (issues) touch me emotionally. It took me two years for this one and that wasn’t just for the sake of it. These things are not a burden on me. It is a responsibility and I want to reach out to more people.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP