Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Salman Khan Sanjay Dutt - share amazing chemistry together




At 2nd October, Sanjay Dutt who is 52 years old, made his TV debut as Salman Khan’s co-host on Bigg Boss 5.

Now let’s see what is he saying about his experience with Salman Khan in Big Boss 5?

“I was a little apprehensive in the first week, but the Colors team is great and Salman was around to boost my confidence. It’s nice to have him back after his surgery. He and I share an amazing chemistry. But now I’m not afraid of going solo.”

“I’m me, sometimes funny, sometimes even angry. I don’t keep ratings in mind, I do my job from the heart.”

“The channel hasn’t approached me yet. I haven’t got any offers from any other channels either. But if something interesting comes along, I’m game. I could even produce a TV show in the future, once we’ve (his production house) made a few movies.”

Now let’s see what Shradha Sharma who is 27 years old Bollywood Actress about her past time in Big Boss 5?

“Salman is fair. He’s always told the participants about what’s right and what’s wrong. The idea that he is unfair is completely false.”

Salman Khan is currently on the lookout for prime property in Bandra to start a restaurant serving East Indian food in partnership with his stylist-designer friend Ashley Rebello.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP