Friday, January 8, 2010

Bollywood Legend Superstar Shahenshah Amitabh Bachchan in Gujarat India

Superstar of Bollywood Amitabh Bachchan has offered to become the brand ambassador of Gujarat.

During the special screening of his latest film ‘Paa’ with Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi at a multiplex in Gandhinagar, Bachchan said reporters, “There are lots of good things in Gujarat which should be promoted. I am ready to give my voice and face for the promotion of Gujarat tourism.”

Bachchan said, “The main motive of my visit is to promote my film ‘Paa’ which deals with many sensitive issues and I wish Gujarat government makes the film tax free”.

C M Narendra Modi also thanked Mr. Bachchan for his interest in promoting Gujarat tourism and said that Hindi films have a huge influence on the Indian society. Modi said, “I myself am influenced by Bachchan, after all I am a common man”.

When reporters asked Bachchan, “Do you think Modi is Big B of politics?” He said, “I can’t compare myself with Modi. Inke baare main kya bolu. (What can I say about this man)” “He is doing a good job as a chief minister in Gujarat. His efforts are commendable,” he said.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP