Saturday, January 23, 2010

Neil Nitin Mukesh Upcoming Movie Tera Kya Hoga Johnny Recent News Gossip




Neil Nitin Mukesh Movie
Is In A Rude Shock!


Bollywood is corrupted with piracy work is quite evident to everybody but such kind of incident has happened for the first time in the industry.

"Tera Kya Hoga Johnny" Neil Nitin Mukesh is in the lead is basically an episodic story of a street child called Johnny.

The main delay of the film was due to him and now he is no more to blame, Neil adds, "Now at least everyone should stop blaming me. It was said I delayed the film by refusing to dub for it. Arrey, the film was in sync sound, so there's no question of not dubbing. I'm very proud of 'Tera Kya Hoga Johnny."

This report of the film’s piracy was confirmed by the director Sudhir Mishra, he stated "Tera Kya Hoga Johnny" being available on the Internet came as a rude shock. The director, however, is confident that the unfinished version on the net won't jeopardize the film's prospects.

The future of the Bollywood industry looms in dark, Mishra states "Suddenly the news of my film being downloaded has become bigger than the film itself. This, I must admit, comes as a rude reminder of what lies ahead for our film industry. It's not just piracy. The net is where we need to look for trouble sources now.”

Though the film is partially pirated but then it is a matter of concern and requests the citizens not watch the film, Mishra adds "When I finally heard about my film being on the net, I checked it out. This is not the full and final version of Bollywood Upcoming Movie 2010 'Tera Kya Hoga Johnny'. It's a very rough cut. I'd advise all citizens to avoid watching the illegal download because that's not my film."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP