Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ajay Devgan - Diwali is the only family time for him




(1) Ajay Devgan makes sure to preserve Diwali for his close friends and family only. He has children with the actress Kajol.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "Diwali means family and friends coming over, delicious food cooked by my mother Veena and family get-togethers. On Diwali morning, we do a small puja that we've been doing since we were children. It's the one time that my mother expects the entire family to be together, so I keep myself free from all work commitments."

"When I was a kid, we lived in Kallomol Estate in Juhu and every year I would celebrate by meeting up with all the other kids in the locality and burst crackers."

(2) Choreographer turned Director Prabhu Deva will be directing Ajay Devgan in an action flick which is expected to go on floor in the middle of 2012.

Its other details of the movie have not yet been revealed.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP