Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ranbir Kapoor Rockstar Movie – about his rehearsal for concert




(1) Ranbir Kapoor has been busy rehearsing for a concert that he is dedicating to his grand uncle, the late Shammi Kapoor. He will perform to tracks like O Haseena Zulfo Waali and Tareef Karu Kya Uski among others.

As reported 'Rahman live', the concert has A R Rahman performing live in concert for the first time for a film, Rockstar.

There are also performances by Nargis Fakhri, singer Mohit Chauhan, and Rahman's long-term associates Ranjit Barot and Sivamani.

The concert will be held soon.

(2) Let’s read what Ranbir Kapoor is saying about his character for this movie.

I am just an actor. There is a wrong perception of what you're seeing on screen is me. What you're seeing on screen is an amalgamation of lot of people's efforts. There was a marriage of effort and thought and that's when Jordan, my character, was created. If you tell me to hold the guitar and play it, I can't do it. I need help and support of the crew around me.

There are many phases in this character's life that keep changing because the film spans over eight to ten years. Every phase was interesting. In fact, we went backwards while we were shooting this film.

I really enjoyed the phase when my character is in the college because the rest of the film is a little hard for me, to go down that zone and live that experience. I like the college parts because he was that wannabe rockstar and somebody tells him that to become one you had to break your heart.

He meets Heer, played by Nargis, and how he impresses her thinking that she will break his heart one day is the best phase of the movie according to me.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP