Friday, April 20, 2012

Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League 2012 – Shilpa Shetty always miss Shane Warne


Currently Bollywood Pregnant Actress and Rajasthan Royals IPL 2012 team owner Shilpa Shetty is glued to the television set whenever Team Rajasthan plays a match, about missing Shane Warne.

Shilpa Shetty Interviews 2012 – Fortunately, I am pregnant and unfortunately that does not allow me to travel, but I will be watching every match and cheering from home.

All of us want to take the credit for every run scored and get superstitious with every wicket lost. We just realize it's so futile after the IPL Season 5 2012 is over.

Of course, Rahul Dravid is a legend and a capable captain, great inspiration to all the youngsters. Everyone's going to learn and grow individually under his guidance, which shall help the team on the whole.

Warnie will always be missed. He has sent the team his good wishes and will always be a part of our family.

Of course, I am, and the movie has won quite a few awards at various film festivals. It's an Indo-Chinese film produced by my mother, starring me, and I am very proud of it.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP