Thursday, March 29, 2012

Salman Khan Asin Thottumkal 2012 - very fond of her






As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Asin Thottumkal said that, “Salman is very, very fond of me. He is extremely chilled out and a great friend. My comfort level with him is reflected on screen because I understand his sense of humour. He appreciates the fact that I don`t misunderstand him.”

“I remember we were shooting a scene for Ready where everyone was sitting around a dining table and we were sitting there with our lines prepared. Salman suddenly got up from the chair, started walking around the table and sang a song. The shot was being taken and for a moment we were left wondering what just struck us, but then we played on,” said the Southern beauty.

Salman Khan Interviews about Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2012 - Dabangg 2, Ek Tha Tiger

“Yes, I am very keen that Salman Bhai watches my film but he is very caught up with his own films. Right now, we are putting in the finishing touches in terms of post production work, like background music. Once it’s complete, I intend to hold a special screening for him. And I really hope that he is able to take time to watch my film because he is busy shooting (Dabangg 2). I haven’t yet gotten in touch with him. Let us complete the film and then we will approach him.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP