Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bollywood Awards 2012 - L'Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards






Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was recently honored with The Iconic Woman of Worth Award at the L'Oreal Paris Femina Awards 2012. She was presented this award by Nathalie Gerschtein, Director, L'Oreal Paris.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that,“She is the nucleus of my existence; who has gently moulded me, shaped me, picked me up when I've been down, has faith in me and taught me to be the very best version of me that I can be."

At 22th March 2012, venue was Hotel ITC Grand Central in Parel, Mumbai, 25 years old aged Kangana Ranaut appeared in black LBD with a vintage flared skirt and some serious bling at the L'Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2012.

She nailed it with the sleeveless dress with a pleated flounce skirt from a Canadian designer whose name she refused to divulge to us. She accessorized with Miu Miu peep toe heels, adding length to her shapely gams; a black Lady Dior handbag, and a vintage pearl necklace from her recent trip to Paris.

She was the winner of the Style Award last night.

Kangana Ranaut Makeup Styles Beauty Secrets - hi-shine peach lipstick, thick black liner on top lashline, spidery eyelashes and peach eyeshadow.

Kangana Ranaut Movies 2012 - Krrish 3, Shootout At Wadala, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai 2

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP