Monday, March 26, 2012

Bipasha Basu Weight Loss Diet Fitness DVDs – second will launch in May 2012





After First Best Fitness DVD in 2010, Actress Bipasha Basu is all set to begin shooting for the second installment in near future.

Fitness Conscious Bollywood Actress has been engrossed with her film projects due to which the second DVD had to wait to come out.

I think second version of this DVD will also include Bipasha Basu Beauty Secrets.

She is also looking forward to the release of Jodi Breakers opposite R Madhavan and currently shooting for Raaz 3.

Bipasha Basu Interviews - "We were to do it last October, but I’ve just been so busy with my movies that I have taken just two days off this year - on New Year and my birthday (January 7). But post Raaz 3, I will definitely take some time off in April to shoot the video for my second fitness DVD. We’ll release it in May.”

“There are lots of fitness DVDs in the market today with different routines. And I’d say, more the merrier, if they can make you love yourself more.”

“When we were shooting, I’d come on the sets to find girls wearing similar clothes and sporting Sonali’s hair styles. Since the promos came out, I find the look replicated in the gym too. It’s easy, inexpensive and real.”

“I’m never stern or boring, be it in my personality or my style. You won’t find the clothes I wear in any Fashion Magazine.”

I am sure you will also like this Bollywood Article about,

Kareena Kapoor Fashion Style 2012

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP