Friday, March 23, 2012

Saif Ali Khan Agent Vinod Trailer – Movie Graphic Novel 2012






There are still a couple of days for Sriram Raghavan’s new film Agent Vinod to hit the screens, but meanwhile, it’s all set to hit the bookshelves in the form of a graphic novel.

As per Latest Saif Ali Khan Interviews, he said that, “You could say I’m anxious, but not nervous.”

“We do see a great potential in the franchisee and would love to take it forward, but I’m not going to rush into it. I want to take it forward, one step at a time.”

“And the journey’s just begun for AV.”

"I want to take one step at a time. If the audience like the film and they want more, we would go forward with it. I think the film is perfect for a franchise but it is too early to talk about it," Saif told reporters in an interview.

"The film has taken about three years. I got lots of bumps and bruises along the way but it was worth it because I felt it could be something. If it becomes a franchise, it would be a dream project."

Agent Vinod Release Date – 23rd March 2012

"That film was a little ahead of its time but `Agent Vinod` is releasing on the right time. Sriram Raghvan is a very interesting director and he has done something remarkable in this film too."


I am sure you also like this Bollywood Articles about,

Saif Ali Khan 10th Nawab of Pataudi

Kareena Kapoor Saif Ali Khan Marriage 2012

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP