Monday, March 26, 2012

Bollywood Awards 2012 - 14th London Asian Film Festival Awards at BAFTA


Just before few days ago, The 14th London Asian Film Festival came to a close with the final awards ceremony.

This Bollywood Events 2012 was held at the prestigious BAFTA building and co-hosted by Preeya Kalidas.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Shilpa Shetty Mother Sunanda Shetty said that,"I'm very happy that our film has multiple nominations. I have won quite a few awards in other festivals as well and The London Asian Film Festival asked me to send in the film. I think they loved it."

Best Film: Bol – Its art piece from my country so it feels great to represent my cinema and my country. It's a very meaningful film. There's no 'hulla gulla' and it features the real experiences of women. It's an important film because the subject is so powerful and it's been nominated in so many different countries for so many awards.

Best Crossover Film – Lucky

Best Director: Italo Spinelli – Gangor

Best Male Actor: Rizwan Ahmed – Trishna

Best Female Actor: Humaima Malik

Best New Talent: Amr Kashmiri – Bol

Best Film Production: The Desire – A Journey of a Woman

The Audience Choice Award - Throw of a Dice

Lifetime Achievement Award - Javed Akhtar

Short Film Competition: The Lad

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP