Saturday, March 17, 2012

Salman Khan New Looks 2012 - Lord Krishna role in Oh My God Hindi Film




(1) Salman Khan will play the lead role in Paresh Rawal’s Hindi play Krishna Vs Kanhaiya and Akshay Kumar Home Production Movies 2012 - Oh My God.

Sallu Bhai is currently gearing up for his much anticipated Dabangg 2 and he will join the Bollywood Khiladi Actor once he finishes this schedule.

Now If I am talking about Shahrukh Khan, then he is currently busy with his Yashraj film London Ishq till October, after which he will start working on Rohit Shetty’s Chennai Express.

(2) Just Few days Ago, it was Aamir Khan Birthday 2012, he turned 47 years old now and as per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, “Ishq par zorr nahi hai yeh woh aatish... let's pray for Salman to fall in love and experience the marital bliss soon. We can’t force him though.”

“Salman deserves much more than that. I wish him all the happiness. My best wishes are with him. On my birthday, I wish for Salman’s marriage.”

“As far as Salman’s career is concerned, he deserves more than a rupee hike as compared to his competitors.”

You can also read another Latest Bollywood Articles about,

Salman Khan Sanjay Dutt Friendship

Salman Khan Surgery 2012

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP