Friday, April 27, 2012

Kangana Ranaut Secrets 2012 – Her love life is rocking






















As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, “My love life is rocking. I don’t talk about it because people over-analyze things... and love life is anyway a complicated thing.”

“We have always been friends, always been in touch since we did Fashion.” “Why won’t I? I don’t see a reason. I’ve never had a problem with her.”

“I don’t think so. I have seen films and wished the people in them had done something!” “I think everybody is so badly dressed that I end up getting all the attention. In fact I would want to do more outrageous dressing, and be more experimental.”

“Delhi is beautiful. I like it’s openness. I have great memories of Delhi.”

“I don’t. My biggest challenge is to get the action right.”
As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Hrithik Roshan said that “Not just superheroes, I’ve been equally fascinated by super girls and when one popped up in Krrish 3, Kangana’s (Ranaut) was the only name on my mind.

She was such a perfect fit.” “It wasn’t fair on our part to go to her without a complete script.”

“Today, watching her in action, I thank my stars we returned to her and got the girl we had always wanted. She was our first choice for a role very close to my heart.She’s a fantastic actor,”

Krrish 3 has lots of action, but contrary to speculation, it’s not a dark adult film. It’s a film for every age. Children will get to see Krrish 3 too and hopefully will love it as much as Koi…Mil Gaya (2003) and Krrish (2006).”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP