Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kolkata Knight Riders IPL Team Owner Shahrukh Khan - don’t think of himself as star


(1) Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 2012 Team Owner SRK said that,

“I am hardly an entrepreneur. I don’t even think of myself as a star. I see myself as someone who is trying to make a difference with his acting.”

“I come from a middle-class background. I like to work 18-20 hours a day and for the last 30 years I have been following this schedule. I have two passions: sports and film making. I have a production house and a cricket franchise.”

(2) With Rose Valley Group becoming one of the principal sponsors of Kolkata Knight Riders, team co-owner and actor Shahrukh Khan, along with KKR Captain Gautam Gambhir and players Brendon McCullum and Manoj Tiwari, has shot for an ad film for the real estate company.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP