Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lara Dutta Pregnancy 2012 – does not want to return to films soon
































(1) In January, 34 years old Bollywood Actress Lara Dutta gave birth to a baby girl and that’s why she won't be back to work for another couple of months.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I don't think I have been far from my work, I will slowly take it into my stride. I am looking at films and scripts and it's all underway. But I am not going to be back onto a set at least for next couple of months because I want to make sure my baby is secure."


(2) Former Miss Universe and Actress, Actress and TV presenter Mandira Bedi, Super Model Sheetal Mallar and VJ turned actor Ranvijay of Roadies fame were present along with Managing Director of NIVEA, Rakshit Hargave. Allthe celebs were in an interactive mood and excitedly shared their sun moments with NIVEA Sun at the launch.

It was her first public appearance after becoming a mother.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP