Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ranbir Kapoor – will play lead actor in role ‘Jaagte Raho’ Remake




(1) Ranbir Kapoor would like to star in the remake of the RK Films’ classic – Jaagte Raho.

This Hindi film was made in 1956, produced by his grandfather Raj Kapoor is relevant even today. It’s that entertains, educates, makes you laugh and cry all at the same time.

This Hindi Film had a similar vibe like the ‘Sadda haq’ song of his forthcoming film, which decries the double standards of the society. We must say we are mighty impressed.

(2) Ranbir Kapoor had learnt to play the guitar before he started shooting of Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name “Rockstar”

“Everybody on the sets knows about this and looks forward to these sessions. Surprisingly, he also sings when he tries to tune in to the guitar.”

He loves music and his biggest grudge was that he hadn’t got the chance to play any musical instrument. Very few people know that he is very musically inclined and has learnt to play the tabla and drums too.

As per Latest Ranbir Kapoor Interviews, he said that, “I love learning new instruments. I know drums, tabla and now guitar. Before I started work on Rockstar, I learnt to play the guitar for my character. I’m enjoying it so much, that I carry it where ever I go and play it in my breaks or free time.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP