Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ranbir Kapoor - Rahul Gandhi is the future of politics




(1) Ranbir Kapoor and Rahul Gandhi are always counted amongst the most eligible bachelors in India, as per innumerable surveys and polls.

As per Latest Ranbir Kapoor Interviews, he said that, “It feels great to know that people think I’m eligible, but if you ask me, Mr Gandhi is the future of politics in India. So, it’s an honor if people put me in the same bracket as him.”

“I don’t know if such tags help or not. At the end of the day, it’s only the movie that counts. And I am putting in a lot of hard work and concentrating on that.”

“It’s the work and the intrigue that drives an audience to theaters.”

“I’m not a real-life Rockstar. I play a character in the film, which, eventually, in his journey, discovers him through love and becomes a Rockstar. So, there’s no direct connection between the tag and my real self.”

(2) Shahrukh Khan has been replaced by Youngistaan dude Ranbir Kapoor in the much-talked project 'Two States', produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, which is an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's bestseller of same title, was earlier reported to be directed by Vishal Bharadwaj.

This movie is about a love story between a Punjabi boy and Tamil girl. How they fight the odds and get married forms the crux of the story.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP