Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shahid Kapoor – he has no in to become Director of Movies




(1) 30 Years old, Bollywood Actor Shahid Kapoor said in his latest interview that, "Ten years back, I was dreaming to being where I am today."

"I'm glad this reflects! I remember when I sat down with dad, he said 'Beta, I want to show you not just in one shade; I want to show different aspects of you as an actor'.

(2) Before few days ago, after watching the premiere of Shahid Kapoor Movies 2011 name Mausam in Mumbai, as per Latest Hrithik Roshan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, "Mausam is a film made from the heart for the heart. @shahidkapoor needs a flaw! perfect combination of strength and sensitivity. Sonam looks ethereal and simply honest! wonderful moments...beautiful journey! Bravo!"

As per Latest Shahid Kapoor Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that,“@iHrithik you are far too kind. @iHrithik... Coming from my favourite actor of this generation means a lot man...Thank you for your generosity.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP