Friday, October 21, 2011

Akshay Kumar – He is planning another Hindi Movie after Speedy Singhs

Akshay Kumar Next Movies 2011 - Housefull 2, Rowdy Rathore, Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2, Joker, Speedy Singh

As per Latest Akshay Kumar Interviews, he said that, "I am planning to be so diverse next year but what I feel great about is that during filming this year, I am back doing my original action. I know that's what my audience wants from me and I am thrilled that I finally have a script where I can punch my way through."

"Anyone who knows me also knows how much I believe that in my country, our audiences have and will always adore 'Masala Madness'."

"I for one don't blame them as 'Masala' has given me some of my greatest hits. I completely agree that it is ruling the roost all over again and I love every bit of success it brings to our industry."

“A film’s release date is extremely essential. At times, it actually ends up deciding the fate at the box office. My first international co-production came during the shraddh period. We couldn’t release it on another date because we had a number of prints and it had Akki to be a simultaneous release across the world.”

“My partners were confident of the date, and I decided to go with what they chose. I’m happy with the response the film received everywhere it went. Critics liked it and so did the audience. Even monetarily, we didn’t suffer.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP