Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shahrukh Khan is not scared but worried about Ra.One Movie 2011

(1) SRK has started giving anxious moments because of his ambitious Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name 'Ra.One' is inching closer to release soon. He is playing the lead role in the film that has been produced by his 'Red Chillies Entertainment'.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, “he is not scared, he is worried about the film's reception.”

"As an actor, I feel differently and as a producer I feel differently. I don't fear...if I am scared then I won't be able to do films...or say act or produce films. Those, who fear, will not be able to work. I am not scared but I am worried. I just hope everyone likes and enjoys the film."

"I am not scared to act...I am not scared to make movies as I was born to do that. There is a worry, but I do not fear."

"It is a family-action-comedy film. There is a virtual world...the video games...and all. Essentially it is a family film."

"I am working for 20 years...I am a professional actor and producer. This is what I do for my living. All of us have to work for their living. There will be things that will go right and there will be things that will go wrong that is how the business is."

Ra.One Release Date – 26th October 2011

Ra.One Movie Cast - SRK, Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal

(2) Recently, Shahrukh Khan was clicked at an event held to announce the collaboration of his film Ra.One with Western Union Money Transfers. He Khan was at his very best and interacted with the media and also danced on the song Chammak Challo!

As per Latest SRK Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, “@clt20 in hyderabad..gima in delhi..western union ra.one in mumbai...uff..I am loving it. Tonite criminal on tv. Can’t stop dancing.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP