Monday, September 5, 2011

Salman Khan - pray Ra.One is a bigger hit than Bodyguard Movie

It's the first time Salman Khan missed being home for both Eid and Ganapati.

Though he won't admit it in as many words, it's one of the rare times in his life he's feeling lonely and left out.

As per Latest Salman Khan Interviews, he said that, "There's not much to do here but I have to rest at least a week more before I head to London for a few days to chill out before heading to Dublin to shoot for Ek Tha Tiger Movie. Then straight to apni Mumbai, apna Bandra."

"It will take time and management. The medical thing is a little more complicated than we initially assumed. The doctors have detected an aneurysm, so I might have to be back for another procedure around January."

"A successful operation does not mean I will be fit to do just about anything yet. Thoda time lagega. I have to take it slow now. I have to take care of my health."

"They made it sound like I was never going to return home. Main vapas aaonga. I will be back soon."

"I've been hearing that people have said they don't like it, it's not that good a film. But it's doing well and that's what counts. I can't understand who these people are. They seem interested in wishing a film bad luck. I just wish everyone's film did well because the lives of so many people depend on each film. People keep asking me about Shah Rukh and all I can say is that I pray that Ra.One is an even bigger hit than my film."

"I want to concentrate on Being Human now. On December 27, my birthday, we are launching the brand internationally.The collections can mend lives of many underprivileged kids. That is the kind of work I want to do now. I want to heal people."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP