Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shahrukh Khan Eid ul Fitr Celebration – at his Mannat Bungalow Terrace with Other Bollywood Celebrities




Shahrukh Khan has thrown a grand Eid ul Fitr Celebration Bash at Mannat Bungalow and his large friends circle was invited and enjoyed the party till wee hours.

included are - Farhan Akhtar, Karan Johar, Hrithik Roshan with his wife Suzanne Roshan, Ashutosh Gowarikar and his wife Sunita, Dino Morea, Arjun Rampal, Bollywood CelebritiesChunky Pandey, Priyanka Chopra, Raveena Tandon, Anushka Sharma, Preity Zinta and Sonali Bendre.

SRK with his daughter Suhana came on the terrace and greeted the fans on Eid.

As per Latest SRK Interviews, he said that, “My children have grown up, so now they should have understanding of the culture. We celebrate every occasion like Diwali and Christmas. Sometime we party just for the sake of it.

“I think it's important that they should know to celebrate this occasion too. I like to do it as my parents used to do with that decor and manner. We used to have it on a small scale though.”

Shahrukh Khan is sensitive and religious at heart, wants the festival celebrations memorable especially for his kids.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "I've never understood why I succeeded as an actor. I went from Delhi to Mumbai at the age of 22 and eventually became a movie star, but I've never been able to analyse my success."

"I wanted to make movies so big that my parents can see my success from above. No one can compete with me because no one else has this target."

"I am obsessed about my career. I do my job for me, not for anyone - not for my son or daughter or wife. I want to die in the flash of lights from the camera - that's how obsessed I am."

"I don't come for free so I am very cheap. You can make me do an item number in films, dance at a wedding, do street theater as long as it makes people smile. I sell dreams; I think I can sell anything. Life comes with a price tag and a little money makes living easier."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP