Friday, September 9, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan – will work in Anna Hazare inspired Hindi Film




(1) Amitabh Bachchan will once again team up with filmmaker Prakash Jha to take on corruption in Indian politics.

Their next collaboration Satyagraha scheduled to go on the floors in January will address the ethos of a peaceful mass protest against corruption, an issue currently occupying much of the Indian middle class mind space thanks to Anna Hazare.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Director Prakash Jha said that, "I am at the moment working on the script of Satyagraha. It is about peaceful protest, though not on a pan India level. The cast is yet to be finalized, but Bachchan saab will be in the film."

Apparently, Big B will play a Hazare-styled crusader who will take on the establishment in his fight against corruption.

The script, we hear, has gone into revision keeping in mind the charged socio-political mood of the Indian population.

(2) Big B talks about attractive portable gadgets – As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Interviews, he said that, “I think technology enables us to make our lives a little simpler. I always get attracted to gadgets that are portable and hence my iPad and laptops are really helpful as I’m always writing on my social networking sites. It also helps me know what is happening in which part of the world. My gadgets help me while traveling as I get to read news about all that is happening around the globe.”

He also uses his gadgets to video-chat with his family when he is shooting abroad or away for longer periods of time from home.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP