Friday, November 11, 2011

Bollywood Actor Akshay Kumar is a real DESI Boy




44 years old Akshay Kumar is commercial actor, as a producer too, he has produced potboilers, but he would love to experiment.

He will always be a 'Desi' boy, be it preferring Hindi to English or eating paranthas at home.

As per Latest Akshay Kumar Interviews, he said that, "I want to produce commercial films. But if I get a good script, I would love to make a National Award-winning movie."

"I'm proud to be Desi. I'm a desi boy from Delhi and I'm very proud of whom I am and I am proud of my roots. My fans love me for being desi, being humble, being hard working. They love me for speaking to them in their language; they connect with me because I remind them of their roots. So as a rule, I've decided to be myself."

"After all, we're Hindi film stars. We earn our bread and butter from Bollywood... I'm uncomfortable talking in English. I've always been! I've realized my fans love the dialogues I say on screen. And those are in Hindi. Why speak in a language your are not comfortable in? After all success is about being comfortable in your own skin and I'm finally doing that."

“I have realized my fans love the dialogues I say on screen. And those are in Hindi. Why speak in a language you are not comfortable with? After all success is about being comfortable in your own skin and I'm finally doing that.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP