Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ranbir Kapoor Upcoming Next Films Rockstar Interviews News

Ranbir Kapoor News 2010:-

(1) Ranbir Kapoor Upcoming Next Movie rock star may have to wait. The film’s shooting was supposed to begin in May, but we’re in the middle of June and the much-awaited film shows no signs of taking off.

The key reason for the delay is that Director Imtiaz Ali is not fully satisfied with the script.

(2) As per Latest Ranbir Kapoor Marriage News, He desires to become a father at the age of 32 as he is single and is in search of an ideal life partner.

(3) The success of Rajneeti after last year’s Wake up Sid and Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani has consolidated his stocks in the Bollywood Hindi Film Industry. The industry is hailing him as the new king of the box office.

As per Latest Ranbir Kapoor Interviews, he said that, “Come on, it’s all about the film at the end of the day. I don’t take success seriously just as I don’t take failure to my heart. I liked the world of Rajneeti. I took the film’s script as my Bible and organically crafted the character of Samar. I knew I had to do the film the moment I heard the story”

(4) As per Latest Bollywood Gossips, Ranbir Kapoor is now the Brand Ambassador of Japanese carmaker Nissan in India.

(5) Ranbir Kapoor Hobbies: - Ranbir Kapoor likes to play football very much as he doesn't care the least about his looks when he is playing football.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, I am supporting Argentina. Italy is another favorite. Barcelona is at the top of the list. Ronaldo was my favorite player when he was with Barcelona but after he traded himself to another team, I lost interest in him. My favorite player now is Messi. He is someone special. Every night before I go to sleep, I dream of running onto the field wearing a football jersey. Two things make me happy, being on a film set and on a football field."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP