Monday, June 21, 2010

Hrithik Roshan Upcoming Next Film Guzarish with Live Music with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Latest Hrithik Roshan News 2010:-

(1) Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Bachchan performed to live music in Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali Upcoming Newt Movies named ‘Guzarish’.

Hrithik Roshan’s a paralytic and stuck to his wheel chair while
Ash dances to the steps of choreographer Pony Verma for live music that was played. Apparently Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali wanted an age old feel for a song in the movie and thought of the idea of live music and dance.

Hottest Aishwarya Rai with Hot Bollywood Hunks Hrithik Roshan took keen interest and participated actively to understand minute details of the song. She would talk about the feel of the song and how the film’s music team headed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, could further enhance it so that audience connects to it. Ash sounds totally connected though!

(2) Bollywood Bold Actor Hrithik Roshan, who is the most likely choice to reprise Amitabh Bachchan’s role in Director Karan Johar’s Agneepath, is also likely to do Director Aditya Chopra’s Dhoom 3. Hrithik Roshan also wants to act in a comedy, a genre he has never attempted previously.

As per Latest Hrithik Roshan Interviews, he said that,

“I’ll be only too excited to do a Dhoom 3. It is so easy to keep doing Dhoom; it is so easy to continue the saga of Krrish. I have done it and I can do it with my eyes closed. But my film journey will also have a few detours. If I don’t constantly and continuously challenge myself as an actor, where is the fun?”


“I am not keen on doing any slapstick comedy. I want to work on some good films and if I ever do a comedy it will be a serious one. It will be a comedy which will not be over-the-top and still people will be holding their tummies and laughing their guts out. I am looking at that genre of comedy

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP