Thursday, August 4, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan Interviews about his college days with Aarakshan Movie Promotion




(1) Amitabh Bachchan is the master of success, regrets his college days owing to a wrong decision!

Youth has tremendous power to bring change and appreciates them for the ability to take decisions at a very early age in their careers.

As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Interviews, he said that, “I appreciate this generation for the kind of decisions they make. They all know what they want to do in their lives. In our times, my mother and father told me that it’s very important to be a graduate. So, I enrolled myself in the science stream, even though few people suggested me to take literature. After the first lecture and 45 minutes, I realized that I had taken a wrong decision and the next three years were very difficult for me.”

“I would have worked on drama or literature if I would have been aware that I want to be an actor. I also got the freedom to enjoy and be around friends in college, but I feel that I wasted three years of my life.”

“Unlike now, that time it was a big thing even to go to a coffee shop with any friend. Once my mother’s friend saw me having coffee with someone, she informed my mother about it. However, my mother replied, 'Thank God, he is normal'.”

(2) Hrithik Roshan has always looked upon megastar Amitabh Bachchan as an inspiration.All praises for Hrithik for his outstanding performance in his latest release Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara; Big B posted a tweet stating that he was a dream.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP