Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hrithik Roshan - Just Dance reality show dancer Karan Pangali better than him

Hrithik Roshan, who is judge at ‘Just Dance’ reality show, is all praises for Karan Pangali, a promising contestant on the show.

As per Latest Hrithik Roshan Interviews, he said that, “the participant from UK, who despite being a trained classical dancer never hesitates to try versatile dance styles, is a better dancer than him.”

“What I like about Karan is that he is a classical dancer who is not afraid to break the norms. He’s a handsome guy, but whether we look alike is for others to decide. I see only his dance. He’s a better dancer than me.”

He awarded each eliminated contestant a handsome sum of Rs 3 lakhs, so that they can use the cash to develop their career, to help them pursue their dream in dancing

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that,“I don't know where that comes from. I get very, very awkward when people refer to me as a superstar – except when I am being introduced on stage where I am supposed to perform as a superstar. That I'm comfortable with, because I have the jacket and the mask of a star on. But if you introduce me, without all that, as a superstar, it unnerves me, it makes me a little uncomfortable.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP