Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Aamir Khan News - He is not very good at mimicking people

(1) After talking break from Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 which is Reema Kagti next, Aamir Khan is back from a vacation in Coonoor and Bali.
He returned last week to resume work and also get in shape for Upcoming Bollywood Sequel Movies 2011 - Dhoom 3.

As per Latest Aamir Khan Interviews, he said that,

“I doubt it very much. Though it would be a pleasure to work once again with for Salman KhanAndaaz Apna Apna 2

“Well, I was in Conoor and Bali. Bali was most relaxing. I spent time sleeping, reading, swimming, eating, working out, playing board games and watching films.”

“Currently, my prep work is physical in nature. I am trying to achieve a particular look for the character.”

Delhi Belly Sequel Movie – “I think a sequel would be great but that will depend on Akshat, the writer. If and when he comes up with a great idea for the sequel, I would be happy to put the team together again.”

(2) Munna Bhai Chale Amerika Movie - Yes, he and Sharman Joshi will replace an ageing Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi for Bollywood Upcoming Sequel Munnabhai Series Hindi Film.

Both had entertained the fans in the hugely popular film '3 Idiots' and it will be interesting to see how they will perform for this Hindi Film.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP