Thursday, August 18, 2011

Katrina Kaif - she will not play mediator between Salman Khan and SRK





Katrina Kaif is working with both of them in Yash Raj Films' separate projects.

She also clears that she will not play a mediator, as she believes that both of them are true professionals.

As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews, she said that, “Shahrukh and Salman are my co-stars in two different films. I think they can handle the equations between them. I also believe that they both are very professional, so I don’t need to try to bring them together.”

“Two of my sisters live there, but they are fine. It is very shocking and also a good reminder about the volatile situation in the world. Everything is transient and unstable today in the world we live in. But my family is safe.”

“The one in Salman’s latest film is not an item number. It is small part in the title track. But the other rumor of doing an item number with Sanjay Dutt for the film Agneepath is absolutely untrue.”

“There is nothing like opting out. The YRF filmsEk Tha Tiger with Salman and the other film with Shahrukh Khan — were commitments made long before. There are films that will be discussed. Sometimes they happen, sometimes they don’t. It’s that simple. I haven’t chosen anyone over someone else.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP