Sunday, August 14, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan Father Harivansh Rai - biggest influence for him




As per Latest Big B Interviews, he said that, “I’ve been to Bangalore several times before... however, this trip seems to be quite relaxing. I remember the times spent in the city during Sholay days. There used to be only one hotel — Ashoka, where we stayed. It used to be a quite place then. But now I can’t even recognize the streets and was taking my co-star Deepika Padukone aid in helping me identify the localities. There has been a fantastic progress.”

“I play a man with idealistic goals who heads an institution. He has feelings for human beings and loathes the caste system. He is a compassionate person and is concerned about problems that underprivileged students face.”

“I have a scene with a journalist who plays a crucial role in solving the mystery in Aarakshan. It is one of my favorite scenes.”

“My father passed away when I was very young and I have never really seen him teach.However, there are other things about him that have influenced me in a large manner. In fact, he is the one who gave me a surname that doesn’t reveal my caste.”

“There are several things running on my mind and I am looking forward for the new entrant in our family.”

"I want to learn from the younger actors today because this generation has their own concepts. If you want to grow, you need to accept change and new things."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP