Friday, June 18, 2010

Aamir Khan News 2010 – Upcoming Next Releases Peepli Live

Latest Aamir Khan News 2010:-

(1) Aamir Khan went ahead and attended a fundraiser at Berlin, Germany, called Burda Live 2010, with his beautiful Director Aamir Khan Wife Kiran Rao, was seen chatting with many Hollywood stars.

As per Latest Bollywood Gupshup, at the event, Aamir Khan presented a five minute cut from his upcoming film Peepli Live, which was showcased at the fundraiser people’s request. Roger Moore asked for a copy of the film.

(2) As per Latest Aamir Khan Interviews about Aamir Khan Twitter Facebook Account, he said that, I will soon post his first message on Microblogging site Twitter but before that I plan to do a live chat on Facebook to keep the impostors at bay. I’ve been using Facebook a lot… the problem is anyone can be an impostor on the Internet. So I am thinking of a live chat on Facebook so that people will at least know it’s me and not some impostor.
Since Amitji has asked me to join Twitter, I guess I will soon have to be on the social scene as he has got that kind of voice, I just can’t say no to him. But I don’t know how regular I’ll be on Twitter.

(3) As per Latest Aamir Khan Comments for Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 named Raavan Premiere, he said that,

Amitji (Amitabh Bachchan) invited me for the premiere of ‘Raavan’ in London when I was there. But I had to come here for my mother birthday on June 13 and go to Pune to be with her. However, I wish the movie gets success and all my best wishes to Abhishek Bachchan and Hottest Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP