Sunday, September 5, 2010

Aamir Khan Wallpaper News Interviews – Hot Kareena Kapoor wants to work with him

(1) Kareena Kapoor once again wants to team up with Aamir Khan.

As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “I want to work with Aamir, but he is not doing any film for a year. I always tell him (Saif) that he should work with Raju Hirani.”

(2) Aamir Khan and Anil Kapoor came together at the mahurat of the film Double Dhamaal. Both actors have worked closely with Director Indra Kumar and producer Ashok Thakeria, who inturn were celebrating 25 successful years as business partners!

As per Latest Aamir Khan Interviews, he said that, "She's a fantastic actress. And I wonder why I never worked with her ever again. In fact, I think even Anil has done very few movies with her."

(3) Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao looked a cute couple at the NDTV Business Leadership Awards 2010, where Khan won Creative Entrepreneur of the Year.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, he does not consider himself a businessman. I find myself out of place at business functions. First of all I don't wear suits while everyone else wears suits. I am constantly trying to do less work.

(4) Aamir Khan has been asked by the prime minister of India to screen a private viewing of Peepli Live.

Dr Manmohan Singh does not watch films on a regular basis and this is said to be only the fourth film he has seen in seven years.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, “It was an honour for us that our honourable prime minister Shri Manmohan Singh saw our film Peepli Live. His words of praise and encouragement for the film meant a lot to me.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP