Monday, September 6, 2010

Amitabh Bachchan Wallpapers News Twitter Blog – seen together with Sridevi for Big B

(1) Amitabh Bachchan and Sridevi will make a powerful comeback.They are once again set to share the silver screen in Director Balki’s Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “Big B”.

This couple has done many films together and has given many blockbuster films like “Inquilab” and "Aakri Raasta".This pair was last seen in the blockbuster hit “Khuda Gawa”.

(2) As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Blog Updation, he wrote that, "Mumbai as a city has given my family and me a place in their hearts besides recognition and respect. My family and I have never, and at no point of time would ever, like to disregard the conveniences of my fellow Mumbaikars and the development being undertaken for a better future for the city and them.I am proud to be a Mumbaikar and I welcome the changes which are being seen in the city. Indeed I have ended the piece by saying welcome 'fellow passengers'. By fellow passenger I include myself as one "

(3) As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, “THE VERDICT IS OUT !! Electronic Media show on Metro and me..TOTAL FLOP!! opening show bhi nahin laga boss !! Good Night!! ha ha.” “LEKIN !! I have to thank the electronic media today… On tweet got over 1000 mentions in 10 mins because of them … THANK YOU, BOSS.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP