Friday, September 24, 2010

Shahrukh Khan Photoshoot News Interviews – complete his kids wishes through Ra. One Movie




(1)
Shahrukh Khan Kids Aryan Khan and Suhana Khan wanted him to see in a Superhero role that’s SRK started working on Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name Ra.One.


As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Shahrukh Khan said that,
"Ra.One is a simple story of a father and a son. There have been a lot of movies and songs dedicated to mothers but unfortunately, fathers are ignored. I being a father myself and a part of cinema, decided to give them all some space through my film."

"The film is dedicated to all the fathers in the world. I hope this film will help bring fathers at the front and make me a hero in the eyes of my son.”
Ra.One will be first Sci-Fi superhero VFX based movie of India.

(2) Shahrukh Khan, who started his career as a theatre artist, reminisces about the days he acted in plays in Delhi and says he would love to go back to the stage and perform live.

As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Interviews, he said that, "I started my career from theatre and later went on to acting in television and then films. We used to perform plays at Kamani Auditorium, which was at that time considered to be one of the biggest theatres. If given a chance I would love to go back to the stage and perform in front of a live audience. I love to interact with people," he told reporters at the launch of Nautanki Mahal in the Kingdom of Dreams.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP